2020 Aquatic Systems Management (ASM) Workshop
September 24th & 25th
The 2020 Aquatic Systems Management Workshop will be a forum where water quality systems professionals will come together to network, share ideas, and apply their perspectives to solving the problems that occur in today’s life support operations. The workshop will be held in Los Angeles, California, and hosted by The California Science Center.
ASM Workshop highlights include:
- Hear from industry experts and share their experiences
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Enhance your understanding of aquatic systems
- Find solutions to today’s aquatic management challenges
- Behind-the-scenes tour of local aquatic systems
- Register early (before 8/1/2020) to receive special pricing
Attendee Registration: NOW OPEN
- Click here to register NOW
- Early Bird: $475 until July 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM
- Late Registration: $525 after July 31st, 2020
- Attendee Cancellation Policy: Attendees can cancel with a full refund up to seven (7) days before the start of the ASM Workshop. Substitutions from the same facility can be arranged without penalty. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to initiate a cancellation or substitution.
Registration is limited to the first 30 people so please register early!
The Host Facility
- The USC Hotel
- 3540 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- ASM Workshop Room Rate:
- 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds
Book your room HERE. Be sure to use this link to take advantage of the ASM Workshop group rate.
Or if you would prefer calling the hotel at (213) 748-4141, please mention the ASM Workshop for the group rate.
The Closest airport is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
Other Area Airports:
- 1 hour away in Burbank, CA: Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR)
- 1.5 hours away in Santa Ana, CA: John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- 1.5 hours away in Ontario, CA: Ontario International Airport (ONT)